We’re delighted to see you’ve returned to Author Helper Suite (formerly ReaderLinks)!
If you last tried the service a few months (or even a few weeks) ago, you’ll soon discover we’ve been busy. We’ve not only added new features, we’ve improved upon AHS’s 24+ tools (thanks to community feedback).
Here’s a list of what customers have benefited from recently:
- Facebook Ads date-range importing: You can now upload up to 30 days of Facebook ads reports at once.
- ReaderTeams Update: We’ve improved the process for prompting readers to submit reviews, including an option to open an email to all the readers (using Blind Carbon Copying) so the author can send a direct email with the request without the need to copy all the email addresses by hand.
- Manage Ads Assignments Update: Ad assignments have been simplified. Authors can filter ads in the list for speedier assignments. This has been a customer-favorite.
- Country reports: Authors can filter reports by country.
- Series Performance Report: Bonnie Paulson’s new report visualizes her ads analytics methodology.
- Google Play affiliate support: Authors can put their affiliate code in Google Play links.
- QR Codes: Each link now has a respective QR Code for authors to use.
Wait until you see what’s next!