Mark Dawson’s shiny, new course for authors is here!
Ads for Authors promises to be his best yet, with the latest tips on how to maximize your advertising dollars.
We’ve been offering people who are not Mark Dawson students the chance to get a free year if they sign up and stick with Mark Dawson’s course.* You can get that offer here.
But what about those of you who are already Mark Dawson’s students?
The Author Helper is proud to offer you and a friend a FREE YEAR of ReaderLinks if you refer that friend to the Ads for Authors class.* That’s a $240 value for each of you!
Here’s how to get the deal.
1. Send the link below to your friend (don’t edit/alter the link in any way or we can’t offer you this deal):
2. Ask your friend to sign up for Mark’s course with the link above. Please make it clear that the free year only applies to accounts that are not cancelled. See the Fine Print below.
3. Once they sign up for Ads for Authors, both of you should sign up for ReaderLinks. If you already have a ReaderLinks account, that’ll work fine.
4. Your friend should contact us at email@example.com to let us know the email address(es) they used to sign up for Mark’s course and ReaderLinks.
5. Once that’s done, you should email us with the email address that you used to sign up/sign in to ReaderLinks.
6. Once your friend has committed to Mark Dawson’s course, you’ll BOTH be set with your FREE one year of ReaderLinks!*
We’re delighted to bring you this special deal. We designed ReaderLinks to be a serious tool for serious authors. So refer a friend to take Mark’s Ads for Authors course and then both of you can track your progress in ReaderLinks!
* The fine print! After the one free year expires you can both decide to subscribe for our special price of $14.99/month. If your friend cancels their Ads for Authors course, both of your ReaderLinks accounts will revert to our standard 15-day free trial. After that time, you can both subscribe to ReaderLinks for our special price of $14.99/month. Please note that letting your 15-day free trials lapse will not result in any charges.