We’re delighted with the response to ReaderLinks so far! We’re already hearing stories about how it’s helping authors get a handle on their business.
John and I want to run a series of webinars for you. We hope you’ll join us. They’ll focus on tackling the biggest time-sucking tasks in the industry. First up?
(Otherwise known as ARC Teams. Otherwise known as Beta Teams. Some of these teams then become our Street Teams. Who said writing is a solitary life?)
We’ll talk about the following:
1. What are Reader Teams good for?
2. Should you run a Reader Team?
3. How to set the rules.
4. How to track reader reports.
5. How to reward your active readers.
6. How to spot who is helping and who is just looking for free books.
7. Follow-up with readers and ideas for managing Facebook Groups.
The Reader Teams webinar will be on Saturday, December 9th at 2pm Eastern Time.
NOTE: We’ll be heavily focused on how ReaderLinks manages Reader Teams. But even if you’re not using ReaderLinks the webinar will be informative, especially if you haven’t run a team before.
We’re calling this an advanced course because we’re expecting it to be packed with tactics and lessons-learned. Be sure to bring your beverage of choice!
Here’s the link again: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VLllFKPgSwO_rsu2YChwDA