The July 9th update to ReaderLinks beta is here and it includes some handy tweaks and features.
- The MyBooks page offers your customers a single public page to access all of your books in all stores AND review links for each of your books.
- A new method of gathering your KDP reports. Amazon will always change the way they present their data. The recent changes that made services like Book Report and RL scramble for a solution made us rethink how we can provide this data with minimal interruption. As a result, we’re offering a 3 step solution to report updates. First go to the KDP Reports page. Second, click Generate Report button. Third, upload the report to ReaderLinks. Boom. Done. We still offer the same detailed reports with link click correlation so you can see how well your marketing links are doing.
- Any new books you add to Amazon KDP can be imported automatically. That’s right. We’ll take care of that shiny new ebook. You can still go in and make the additions/edits you want, of course, but we figured we’d save you some time 😉
- We’ve added Barnes & Noble paperbacks to the list of pages we support.
- We’ve streamlined the Add/Edit Book page.
In addition to the obvious stuff above, we’ve rebuilt the back end to be more robust and expandable. The result will be a suite of new features. Stay tuned for that good news.
Thanks to all of you beta testers out there who are helping us whip RL into shape! And for everyone else… soon…