Mark Dawson’s shiny, new course for authors is here!
Ads for Authors promises to be his best yet, with the latest tips on how to maximize your advertising dollars.
The Author Helper is proud to offer you a FREE YEAR of ReaderLinks if you sign up for Ads for Authors.* That’s a $240 value!
Here’s how to get the deal.
1. Click on this link (don’t edit/alter the link in any way or we can’t offer you this deal):
2. Sign up for Mark’s course with the link above.
3. Sign up for ReaderLinks.
4. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know the email address(es) you used to sign up for Mark’s course and ReaderLinks.
5. Once you’ve committed to Mark Dawson’s course, you’ll be set with your FREE one year of ReaderLinks!*
We’re delighted to bring you this special deal. We designed ReaderLinks to be a serious tool for serious authors. So take Mark’s Ads for Authors course and then track your progress in ReaderLinks!
Are you already a Mark Dawson student? You can still get a free year if you refer a friend! More details here.
Need more info?
John Logsdon of The Author Helper took a ton of courses when he first entered the self-publishing business. None of them worked. So when his wife told him about Mark Dawson’s course, John signed up just to prove that classes wouldn’t help.
After following Dawson’s model to a T, John’s newsletter subscriber-base shot up and he quickly found his niche in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy Humor market.
If you haven’t taken one of Mark Dawson’s courses, now’s the time to do it. Self-publishing is bigger than ever and that means two things.
First, we can make a living writing our books.
Second, we have to know what we’re doing to sell our books.
We’ve enjoyed the benefits of Dawson’s courses for years, so we’re delighted to offer this limited-time opportunity to get ReaderLinks, the all-in-one marketing tool, FREE for one year when you sign up for Ads for Authors, Mark’s updated course.
Ads for Authors includes:
- How to use Facebook ads to add thousands of subscribers to your mailing list.
- How to use Facebook Ads to sell books – at a profit.
- How to create and target your Facebook Ads correctly.
- How to monitor your ads.
- Creating an automated email sequence to deliver your books.
- Optimizing your Amazon product page.
- Optimizing your Amazon Ads campaign.
- Bonus modules on Twitter, YouTube, Bookbub and copy writing for success.
The course will also include a bunch of extras, to be announced soon.
Sign up to be notified and we’ll let you know when you can sign up for Ads for Authors and get your free year of ReaderLinks (a $240 value).
* The fine print! After the one free year expires you can decide to subscribe for our special price of $14.99/month. If you cancel your Ads for Authors course, your ReaderLinks account will revert to our standard 15-day free trial. After that time, you can subscribe to ReaderLinks for our special price of $14.99/month. Please note that letting your 15-day free trial lapse will not result in any charges.