Mark Dawson’s Advertising for Authors course is here!
Advertising for Authors promises to be his best yet, with the latest tips on how to maximize your advertising dollars.
The Author Helper is proud to offer ReaderLinks subscribers $100 off your existing subscription if you sign up for ‘Ads for Authors’ with the link below.*
Not only that, if you use the link below to refer a friend to the course we’ll apply a $25 coupon to your ReaderLinks account and your friend will receive the $100 coupon on theirs.*
Here’s how to get the deal.
1. Click on this link (don’t edit/alter the link in any way or we can’t offer you this deal):
2. Sign up for Mark’s course with the link above.
3. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know the email address(es) you used for Mark’s course and ReaderLinks. If you have referred someone, be sure we know the email they used for Mark’s course and ReaderLinks.
5. Once you’ve committed to Mark Dawson’s course, your coupon(s) will be applied to your ReaderLinks subscription.*
We’re delighted to bring you this special deal. We designed ReaderLinks to be a serious tool for serious authors. So take Mark’s Ads for Authors course and then track your progress in ReaderLinks!
Are you already a Mark Dawson student? You can share the link above and get a $25 coupon (up to four referrals).
We don’t partner with many author services. We’re picky like that. So you may wonder…
Why do we stand behind the ‘Ads for Authors’ course?
John Logsdon of The Author Helper and ReaderLinks took a ton of courses when he first entered the self-publishing business. None of them worked. So when his wife told him about Mark Dawson’s course, John signed up just to prove that classes wouldn’t help.
After following Dawson’s model to a T, John’s newsletter subscriber-base shot up and he quickly found his niche in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy Humor market.
If you haven’t taken one of Mark Dawson’s courses, now’s the time to do it. Self-publishing is bigger than ever and that means two things.
We can make a living writing our books.
We must spend wisely.
We’ve enjoyed the benefits of Dawson’s courses for years, so we’re delighted to offer this limited-time opportunity.
Ads for Authors includes:
- How to drive sales of your books and build your mailing list using Facebook ads, from the basics all the way up to more advanced strategies.
- How to navigate the Amazon ads platform and set up effective campaigns, from developing personalized strategies to controlling costs to optimizing your targeting.
- How to set up a BookBub profile and ad campaign for eBooks and audiobooks, with bidding strategies and examples of successful campaigns.
- Tricks for writing snappy ad copy and choosing eye-catching images.
to use Facebook ads to add thousands of subscribers to your mailing list
- Plus much, much more including extra specialist modules and exclusive VIP bonus offers.
Sign up now to enjoy the benefits of the best course in the business.
The fine print!
* There is no cash value. Coupons are applied to ReaderLinks subscriptions only.
* Coupon(s) amount will be applied to your ReaderLinks subscription charge(s) after ReaderLinks has received the affiliate payment from the Ads for Authors course. If you cancel the Ads for Authors course, the ReaderLinks coupon will not be applied.
* Referral offer applies to existing ReaderLinks subscribers only. Up to 4 (four) referrals allowed. Coupon(s) amount will be applied to your ReaderLinks subscription charge(s) after ReaderLinks has received the affiliate payment from the Ads for Authors course. If a referred customer cancels the Ads for Authors course, the respective referral coupon will not be applied.